What is tamil language:
Tamil is a Dravidian language Mostly spoken by the Tamil people of India and SriLanka, Tamil is an official language of two countries, SriLanka and Singapore.It has official status in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and the Indian Union Territory of Puducherry. It is also used as one of the languages of education in Malaysia, along with English, Malay. Tamil is also spoken in four other South Indian states of Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India.
Tamil is one of the longest-surviving classical languages in the world.
Lets See True Fact About Tamil Language:
1. More Than 70 Million People Speak Tamil .Tamil is also spoken in four other South Indian states of Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
2. Nearly One Quater Of The Tamil Speaking people don't Know How To Read or Write .But Still Tamil is one of the longest surviving Language in The World.
3. Tamil is Widely spoken in Tamilnadu ,Puducheri,Srilanka,Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.It is also used as one of the languages of education in Malaysia, along with English, Malay.
4. There are 6809 languages available in the world. 700 language you can write and speak, 100+ languages own alphabet. 6 of them are basic languages . Tamil, Hebrew, old Greek, Latin, sanskrit and Chinese. But today only tamil, Chinese, Hebrew are still spoken and written officially.
5.Researcher Alex Said The First Language Known To The Humans was Tamil ,Spoken Widely in southen Parts of india Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
6.Tamil Is One The Oldest language in the world.It is claimed That Tamil Appeared Approximately 200000+ Years Ago.
7. The Word "அம்மா" Shows the theory of tamil language. Because "அ" belongs to the group of Uyireluthu "ம்" to the group of Meyeluthu and "மா to the group of Uyirmeyeluthu.